Saturday 17 March 2012

Teddy

For Christmas, knowing that we were expecting a baby and of my love of knitting, Mark bought me the Debbie Bliss Ultimate Book of Baby Knits.

The first thing that I knitted from it was something that I consider key for every new baby to have: a teddy.

He was really fun to knit and was pretty much done by January 3rd, when my Christmas break from work finished, but the poor thing had no face for well over a month as I adjusted back to being at work after ten luxurious days of lazing around, eating and knitting!

So here he is, learning all the best teddy skills from my teddy:

I hope he is as well loved as my ted is! If you look closely you can see he is a little threadbear around the edges (pun intended!) from being cuddled so much and (though he won't thank me for telling you) the reason he is so dapper in his suit is largely to protect his precious tummy where the cuddling obviously reached critical levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment