Thursday 15 March 2012

Happy New Year-- Knit relief!

Yes, I am a little late, but as this is my first blog post of the year, it'd be rude not to!

Apologies for my prolonged absence; who'd have thought growing a baby could be so time-consuming and tiring.  Rest assured I have still been knitting away merrily, I just have been forgetting to tell you all about it.

Anyway, I have been spurred on by Scarlett Curtis a.k.a Teen Granny who has organised a most exciting venture to raise money for SportRelief/ ComicRelief.  You guessed it, organised by the founder of the famous TwitKnitClub, it could only be KnitRelief!



The fantastic idea is that members of TwitKnitClub and others have contributed their knitted (and generally crafy) items which will be auctioned to raise money.

My little contributions are:

White bootees (approximately newborn size) knitted in Patons Fairytale Velvet:
 And pink ballet slippers (also approximately newborn size) knitted in Rowan Kidsilk Haze:

There are lots of other fabulous items from other very talented people, so do pop in and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment