Wednesday 14 September 2011

Grandpa's birthday scarf success!

Well, last night I had a lovely chat with my Grandpa who had called to thank me for the scarf I knitted for his birthday.  He was really pleased.  I am a happy granddaughter!

Babies are lovely to knit for; I enjoy the teeny-weeny knitting and the fact that you can make things so quickly, but they aren't appreciative of the hard work (though their parents may be) and you must resign yourself that your masterpiece will probably have sick or wee on it by the end of the day! So there are definite advantages knitting for grown-ups and last night's phone-call is one of them!

That said, I have been rather busy this last week making tiny things for tiny people, so stay tuned for a post of pure cuteness coming-up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment