Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blog débutante

Hello World! Here I am, blogging!

After my successful* venture into the world of Twitter last month, I have become more enthusiastic to have a voice in the online world; sometimes 140 characters simply isn't enough!

I'd like this blog to become a record of stuff I do and see.  We're lucky enough to live in this amazing time where there is so much to experience, but it's easy to become a little bit blasé about flying around the world, for instance.  Even seeing a 3D film was something that was completely novel just a few years ago and now it's fairly commonplace, yet still absolutely amazing if you stop and think about it! I feel that by documenting my experiences I will be doing just that, stopping and thinking about it.

So here's to enjoying life and appreciating every moment!

*Successful in that I am enjoying it greatly, you understand.  I don't profess to have conquered Twitter or anything!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Yes, the world is packed full of interesting little things. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete